Service Record

Thursday, January 15, 2009

At Long Last

Tonight will be the first time in a while that I can sit down and play Halo 3. I have been waiting for this for a while, what with school work and work getting in the way (ironically I need to play for school, for this blog is a school assignment and I need things to post about). So yeah, definitely going to do that tonight and hopefully have some stories to tell.

Another thing I'll be able to do is get a video or two posted. In an attempt to keep with the theme of the blog (well, it's name anyway), I decided that I should post some videos of me playing and getting running riot's (and perfections). I think I'll also take some more cool screenshots because, that's the way I roll. So, by tomorrow morning I'll definitely have some interesting (well, if your into Halo I guess) content to view, so just hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment