Service Record

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ODST Drops Today!!

And guess who can't play it!!! Yeah, so today is the day that the most anticipated game since Halo 3 comes out, Halo 3: Recon ODST. New campaign, firefight, new multiplayer maps, yeah things you already knew for a while. But as you may or may not know I'm currently at school without an xbox to keep me company, and a copy of the game being shipped to my house, waiting for me to play it. Alas, but at least when thanksgiving comes around I'll be able to get my hands on it, so can't wait for that. So to all of you who are at home playing the game instead of reading this, just enjoy it cause you don't know how lucky you are.

At least I'm getting my education so I can't complain, it's just those nights when I'm bored that I wish I could be shooting up some aliens ODST style. Just holding on, I know I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment